Wednesday 2 November 2011

Double Glazing Sales Tactics

Things that my be said to you by a double glazing salesman which in most cases will be untrue

1)      I am going to ring my sales manager to see if he can reduce the price 

2)      As your house will make a perfect addition to our brochure I can offer you a further 20% off

3)      As you are lovely couple I give you my word that I will see your order through from survey to completed installation.

4)      I have worked for this company for over 5 years and this is the finest company I have ever worked for

5)      I need to see both the husband and wife together for health and Safety reasons

6)      If you order the three windows I will give you a free door

7)      I can give you £500.00 scrappage for your old windows ( no government scheme actually exists )

8)      We have reached our monthly target so we can reduce your price

9)      Whilst are fitters are here they will carry out FOC any repairs to your home

1 comment: